Re: [Echo] New system-run icon set

Martin Sourada wrote:
I wasn't still happy about it so I decided to redo it from scratch. The
sprockets are now distributed evenly and the top gear is smaller. It's
still not there yet I think, but I leave the rest of the tweaking for
you.

Having the second gear smaller is a suggestion I wanted to make but I was shy about it: it was late in the discuss and I may sound much like a whiner which contribute only with words and no actual work to the icon set...

So +1 from me

There is still a minor observation: in the 256x256 version it looks like the small gear is not on the same plane with the other, like it is a bit backward, so maybe raise it a bit (overlap more the two gears).

Reference:
http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Actions/system-run.svg