Re: Secondary wordmark

Paul W. Frields wrote:

If you're an artist, dump your designs to:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Pfrields/Secondary_trademark_design
-- or some other wiki page, but please put a link on my page so I can
track them all! :-)

You went on-purpose with all-caps for the Fedora word to make it stand-out from the primary wordmark? I think it looks better with small letters: https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_secondary_logo_draft4.png (note: I made the graphic yesterday and uploaded a primary version but updated the letter spacing in the meantime).