Game graphics needed - Project: Starfighter

Hans de Goede j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl
Sun Sep 28 11:48:37 UTC 2008

Erick Henrique wrote:
> Hi Hans and Nicu
>
> See the 2 ships that I drew for the Starfighter game. Later sending the
> other conceptual images and avatars.
>
> When to conclude the other ships I will generate one pixel art to see as
> they are the sprites in the compiled game.

Hi Erick,

Great that you are working on this!

I've created a little utility to recreate the .pak file from an exploded tree.

To compile it do: "gcc -o pack pack.c" and then do:
cd starfighter-data
<path-to>/pack `find -type f -printf "%P\n"`

And then one dir above starfighter-data you will find starfighter.pak

About the images you've done so far, they are a bit big, starfighter is an old
game designed to run at 640x480. So you will need to significantly downscale
them. You can make things a little bit bigger then the originals if you want,
as the engine will happily accept any sprite size, but the ones you've done now
are just to big (the original is 25x14 pixels)

Thanks & Regards,

Hans