Re: [Echo] network-(dis)connect icon set

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Sat, 2008-09-27 at 03:23 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
I looked to Oxygen icon version and was wondering if there were a power
plug with extension.
This version is not bad but the 256x256 network-(dis)connect looks
strange.  For network-disconnect, could you fix the top from the cable?
for disconnect, could you make the gold part deeper like salsa icons[1]?
Does this one looks better?

Overall I like it, but I have a few observations:
- at 22x22 and 16x16 I feel the icons are not distinctive enough. Sometime disconnection is perceived as an error, so maybe have something red in there? - *only* if you have time, as we don't really use that, maybe a slight 3D look for the wall socket in 256x256? - at the first look it was hard for me to understand the shadow, it was odd. Then I understood that only the cable has shadow, not also the wall socket.