Solar final fixing

Samuele Storari sstorari at byte-code.com
Mon Sep 29 14:58:34 UTC 2008

Hi Mairin

I'm replaicing right now all the materials,
I changed some little things on the Solar Login and on the User Icon was changed too.
Side Bar and the Welcome splash was changed too, just a little.
All the Dual Format wallpaper still waitin to be finished, and right now I'm doin' something for the Splash. This time the progress splash will have some modify just cause when I was re-doing the sun last week I don't draw all the side of the Sun so it can be not rendered a little transparent as the past version.
If you have some other correction I'm here.

cheers
Samuele