Re: Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Martin Sourada wrote:
On Tue, 2008-09-30 at 00:33 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi team,

I spent about 12 hours today going through most of the Solar artwork and updating it to use the new, cleaned XCF source. I also created some additional wallpaper artwork so we can support dual 1600x1200 monitors as well as a larger 5:4 ratio resolution.

Great work! I noticed that the 5:4 sun-rise one is different from the
other three at that ratio (the sun is bigger). I don't suppose that is
intentional?

Hey Martin, great catch. It looks like I uploaded the wrong one there. If you shift-reload it should be fixed now!

thanks,