Re: Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Jaroslav Reznik wrote:

That's new Fedora 10 feature - start without switching graphics modes,
flickering, black screen during boot. Plymouth is another part. So

And I think it will work only on select AMD graphic cards.

now we can have consistent look from very first time of boot to desktop.

I think we have at last one mode change, from GRUB to Plymouth (that is, on supported cards).