Re: Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

----- "Samuele Storari" <sstorari byte-code com> wrote:

> I'm here if u need me :D

Thanks :) Can you help me with mockup for splash screen
for KDE? I like that Plymouth mockup but I'm afraid there
is no time to implement it for KSplash. So now KDE splash
is just banner like that one in your Anaconda mockup.
But still I'd like to implement something more interesting
- cool :D
There are specs somewhere on Wiki for KSplash theme but
I'm not able to find it now...

> Samuele

R.