Re: Another Solar Update & remaining F10 release tasks (volunteers needed!)

Máirín Duffy wrote:
Pavel Shevchuk wrote:
On Tue, Sep 30, 2008 at 7:25 PM, Jaroslav Reznik <jreznik redhat com> wrote:
I like that Plymouth mockup but I'm afraid there
is no time to implement it for KSplash.
Plymouth splash doesn't display progress.

It does, doesn't it?

~m

It will do. Ray committed the progress branch to main yesterday and we now have the option of having some kind of progress bar/timer/... Just need some ideas now.