Re: Fedora-art-list Digest, Vol 30, Issue 145

On Sep 30, 2008, at 4:04 PM, fedora-art-list-request redhat com wrote:

Cool. We have a standard design we use for the disc so all that is
needed is the sleeve design. We need one for live media and one for DVD.

Sure. It is very useful that I have got the source files of ones for F9. It really a good starting point for me to do some work based on them.

------
Jarod Wen