Re: New Concept for F11 King

----- Original Message ----
> From: Charlie Brej <fedora-art brej org>

> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion.jpg
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion2.jpg
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion3.jpg
> http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/lion4.jpg

4 without a doubt although it still needs more work. The others are too noisy for a boot screen. I agree with Martin that there should only be one progress bar, along the bottom. I think maybe using the fedora logo centered without the infinity bubble, only the logotype, might work better with the mood too. (background is heavily/grungy textured while the infinty bubble is very shiny/baubly and they kind of clash)