Re: New Concept for F11 King

My favorite is four too. It's cool and simple.

2009/4/1 Máirín Duffy <mairin linuxgrrl com>

4 without a doubt although it still needs more work. The others are too noisy for a boot screen. I agree with Martin that there should only be one progress bar, along the bottom. I think maybe using the fedora logo centered without the infinity bubble, only the logotype, might work better with the mood too. (background is heavily/grungy textured while the infinty bubble is very shiny/baubly and they kind of clash)