Re: New Concept for F11 King

Samuele Storari wrote:
Yes, maybe your right.

I think we can use the center splash like what I've done for the installation and one more abstract for the header to not overcharge the graphic.
So for the plymouth I vote for the version number 3. :D

Could you use the linked image [1] as the rust layer? This would make it easy to make the desktop repeat as the left and right edges are matched.

[1] http://www.cs.man.ac.uk/~brejc8/temp/rust3.png