Re: F11 wood wallpaper

Thomas Kole wrote:
Nicu Buculei wrote:
Máirín Duffy wrote:

Other than that we have an explicit policy to not ship wallpapers with the Fedora logo in them. This not only makes our wallpapers more generally useful, but also lessens the complications for folks who repackage Fedora under a different name (eg unofficial spins).

Máirín is right. Also for a *defaut* Fedora theme, I would like to use some blue, even if a secondary color.
No sorry, blue would look awful with brown.
It dont have to be a standard wallpaper, like the solar is now, but more like the stone bird and the ladybugs :)

This is why I emphasized "default".
Currently we don't have a package with additional packages. We have an intiative to collect such images but currently is dormant: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Wallpaper_Extras

Maybe someone would be interested to revive it? (if so, I may have a ton of photos to add...)