Re: Extra Backgrounds package

Marek Mahut wrote:
Dear art team,

We will be releasing Fedora Astronomy spin this release and I'd like to include also an extra wallpapers with it - is the extra backgrounds package ready? If not, is it OK with you to create astronomy-backgrounds

As far as I know, we don't have such a package in the work and won't have it in the near future.

package and merge it once we have extra backgrounds?

Yup, that seems the most effective way forward: create an astronomy-backgrounds and later if we will have more will decide if and how to merge. Personally I think it may be better to have a number of smaller additional wallpaper packages instead of a single huge one.

Thank you,

http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/html/heic0601a.html
http://www.spacetelescope.org/images/html/heic0508e.html