Re: Fedora Mascot

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 05:20:04PM +0200, Max Spevack wrote:
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009, Paul W. Frields wrote:

A mascot would be brand diluting at this point, so my inclination is against having one.
Not even a cuddly-wuddly Fedora ferret, with a first name starting with an F? Nicu could draw him in various costumes, little tshirts, or mittens in the winter.

I thought you were all about the lemurs, now it's ferrets?  Anyway,
the answer is NO, Spevack!  Now go pay some attention to your cat,
whom you're probably ignoring so you can troll us.... ;-D

I think this will settle the debate about pets as mascot:
http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/2009/04/i-can-has-mascot.html