Re: F11 DVD label, how does this look like?

Wow can you send me a... hummmm 20.000 cd/dvd? lol!
With a low cost of production like that will not produce interesting the media in India and send them to the Americas and Europe?

jay

2009/4/6 susmit shannigrahi <thinklinux ssh gmail com>

> Then probably they are printed with inkjet printers,

Nope...they are offset printing, the artwork is printed directly on DVD surface.

>where the number of
> colors doesn't matter. Usually the labels are printed this way at home,
> being too expensive for a large scale, but 22 cents seems fine to me.

And 22 cents is all inclusive, Blank DVD, DVD replication, printing
artwork and Shipping in bulk to anywhere in India. :)

--
Regards,
Susmit.

ssh