----- Original Message -----
From: "Michael Langlie" <mlanglie redhat com>
To: "Fedora Art List" <fedora-art-list redhat com>

Here are a couple animated GIFs (forgive the glow banding near the end) demonstrating ideas for a general/non-themed Fedora boot screen. They use the logo icon as a progress indicator before being applied as branding.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_01.gif
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_02.gif

Mike