Re: idea for Fedora boot screen

I like this very much. I would love to boot my machine to that. I will be doing soon :D

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:35 PM, Michael Langlie <mlanglie redhat com> wrote:
Based on Ray Strode's comments and suggestions, here are a couple more versions where the progress indicator loops before resolving as the Fedora logo. These could also work without using the Fedora logo, just a circle shape.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_04.gif
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Fedora_boot_animation_05.gif

Mike

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Mlanglie