Re: Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

On 04/10/2009 12:44 PM, Paolo Leoni wrote:
Here you can find the italian translation for the F11 countdown banner
with pre-redendered images:

http://pleoni.altervista.org/fedora11-countdown-banner_it.tar.gz

Only a question: for the F11 preview release will be necessary a release
banner or we'll go directly with final release banner?

For F10 we jumped[1] from the Beta banner to the counter, so I guess is sensible to to this again, a banner for the preview is of little use if we already count down.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/PromoBanners#Fedora_10