Re: idea for Fedora boot screen (Catalin Festila)

On 04/10/2009 01:42 PM, Cata wrote:
*My idea:*

*Direct link*
http://www.imagehosting.ro/images/ezo0czislu3w82fne4i1.gif

Unfortunately something like this won't work, Fedora is an operating system for the entire world, we can't go with an English-only text. Due to localization concerns, is wide to avoid any texts rendered as graphics.

On a side note, your GIF is playing way to fast in my Firefox, I can barely understand what's happening on screen (we wish Fedora would boot *that* fast :p )