Leonidas background brightness

Hi,

I really like the new leonidas lion background.  I have only one question.

I have various files sitting on the right side of the GNOME desktop. Their filenames are in white and are a bit difficult to read due to the brightness of the lion.

I am wondering might it be a good idea to darken the color of the background a bit so white filenames might be easier to read?

Warren Togami
wtogami redhat com