Re: Fedora 11 countdown banner (artwork team release)

Hi Manny,

I think strongly, if the name for the label is "Leoniddas", it's not
according to a lion, in fact Leonidas remember me a Wolf... Moreover,
I think a Spartan helmet that looks like in the movie "300" is closer
to Leonidas, that a lion ....
I had been up loaded the sample to my wiki page too...
(https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/User:Bm90fox)

we are already approached to a "lion concept" for this release (see Samuele's work ---> https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F11_Artwork), for this reason I've used a lion image for the countdown banner.

Anyway, thank you for your contribute.

--
Paolo Leoni ~ http://pleoni.altervista.org