Re: wallpaper fedora 11

On 04/12/2009 12:08 PM, Cata wrote:
I make 2 wallpapers with blender 3D.
http://www.imagehosting.ro/images/igjvin4i9mxduspq5hl8.png
http://www.imagehosting.ro/images/z00pm3cf4b48k9gff7y6.png

They are a bit simplistic, isn't Blender overkill for such job? But I guess is a good learning experience...

The first one is supposed to be a cloudy night sky? they it can use more stars and some more realistic clouds.

For the second, I find the color a light too bright (to saturated). For an usable wallpaper it may be useful to use less saturated colors.