Request for Temporary Tattoo Art.

I would like to request assistance for the creation of a temporary
tattoo design.  The temporary tattoo will be included in Ambassadors
Kits for North America.

The design of the temporary tattoo would be based upon the existing
artwork for the laptop sticker found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Marketing_Stickers_poweredby_sticker.png

If you have any questions or information related to this, I have placed
a request on the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Temporary_Tattoo_design

Thanks,

David Duncan.