Re: Improving Leonidas Backgrounds

On 04/14/2009 11:30 AM, Gerold wrote:

just a bunch of (small) questions:

...and short answers :p

- Is the Lion-Head the "official" Background of F11?

Yes, check the rpm

- I want to create name plates with the LionHead as background for FUDCon
Berlin, if it's the official background

Go ahead. Use the .xcf posted earlier on the list.

- T-shirt Design with the LionHead somewhere available?

Not yet - I guess someone has to work on a simplified version using less colors.