Re: Request for Temporary Tattoo Art.

On 04/14/2009 09:11 AM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
On 04/13/2009 03:19 PM, David Duncan wrote:
I would like to request assistance for the creation of a temporary
tattoo design. The temporary tattoo will be included in Ambassadors
Kits for North America.

The design of the temporary tattoo would be based upon the existing
artwork for the laptop sticker found at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:Marketing_Stickers_poweredby_sticker.png

Help me understand: exactly the same only with the "powered" text
changed with "empowered"?

Uh, like the attached PNG? do you have specific technical requests (transparency, number of colors, size, resolution)?

If you have any questions or information related to this, I have placed
a request on the wiki at
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Temporary_Tattoo_design