Re: Should generic-logos' system-logo-white.png be a smiling hot dog with arms and legs?

2009/4/15 Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams <ivazqueznet gmail com>:
> On Tue, 2009-04-14 at 20:54 -0500, Ian Weller wrote:
>> A smiling face (see /usr/share/icons/gnome/scalable/emotes) or the
>> "Computer" icon in the default icon set would be good alternatives.
>
> What about the Fedora Remix mark?

I think was some effort to get the remix logos packaged similarly to
the current fedora-logos and generic-logos, but afaik they aren't in
Rawhide yet.

The Fedora Remix mark would probably suit my use perfectly, but I
still think that even generic-logos should have good logos in it, too.

Of course, it can be argued that the hot dog is a good logo and it
would be very nice to have it show up on every boot. :-)

--
Joonas Sarajärvi
muepsj gmail com