Contact

Good morning. I am sending this email to introduce myself. I am a graphic designer with 25 years of experience, and for 4 years i am working with Linux graphic softwares. Recently visiting the Fedora Project website, i saw that i could participate in the project with my graphics skills, designing icons, interface, wallpapers, etc. For more information and my portfolio, visit my website

--
Gaston Lefebvre
gmaisg arte digital