Re: Contact

On 04/15/2009 03:46 PM, gmaisg arte digital wrote:
Good morning. I am sending this email to introduce myself. I am a

Hi,

graphic designer with 25 years of experience, and for 4 years i am
working with Linux graphic softwares. Recently visiting the Fedora
Project website, i saw that i could participate in the project with my
graphics skills, designing icons, interface, wallpapers, etc. For more

Yes, this mailing list is the right place if you want to contribute to Fedora artwork. Follow the discussions here.

Have a look at our incoming requests queue to see if there is something you would like to work on: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

information and my portfolio, visit my website (in portuguese). Thank
you for your attention.

I think you forgot to add the website address...

--
Gaston Lefebvre
gmaisg arte digital