Free Licensed Font: Ubuntu Title very similar to Bryant2 (I use Ubuntu myself)

Please add back the Freedom, Infinity, Voice Bubble on to the UbuntuTitle-escque logo

(Fedora(r(Red-hat)) Current Logo) VS Fedora(r) skinned in Ubuntu Title

Ubuntu Title: (will be attached as a picture
(insert Fedora Logo here)
Fedora and the Infinity design logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc and are not the eMail authors trademarks.