Re: Free Licensed Font: Ubuntu Title very similar to Bryant2 (I use Ubuntu myself)

On 04/15/2009 01:29 PM, jack User wrote:
Please add back the Freedom, Infinity, Voice Bubble on to the
UbuntuTitle-escque logo

Not sure what you mean... the i|f|v text was replaced by something else.

(Fedora(r(Red-hat)) Current Logo) VS Fedora(r) skinned in Ubuntu Title

Or we can use our complementary font, MgOpen-Modata, is close enough to Bryant2:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Complementary_Font

Ubuntu Title: (will be attached as a picture
(insert Fedora Logo here)
Fedora and the Infinity design logo are trademarks of Red Hat, Inc and
are not the eMail authors trademarks.

Huh?