From: Craig Kempf <craigk7 gmail com>
To: fedora-art-list redhat com
Sent: Friday, April 17, 2009 11:35:31 AM
Subject: Hello

Hello,

My name is Craig Kempf and I am interested in contributing artwork to this project, or any projects here.  I've designed websites and web graphics in the past, but in the past few years have been working primarily as a graphic artist in the print field.

My interests are in such things as Hackergotchi, t-shirt design, sticker design, web banners, icons, and definitely photo editing among other things that may be fun and challenging.

Will be looking forward to hearing from you and working with you all.

Craig Kempf