From: Craig Kempf <craigk7 gmail com>
To: Fedora Art List <fedora-art-list redhat com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:48:31 AM
Subject: Re: Security Spin Wallpaper

Thanks for your input.  I created 2 more wallpapers based more or less on the previous theme I did.  I see your point about the fingerprint, so I distorted and blurred it which also might make this a more interesting design.  Included are a wallpaper with the standard Fedora color logo, and one with Fedora in white.

http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/1369/securityspinwall2.png
http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/444/securityspinwall2b.png