Re: Hello

I've been looking to move over to Artwork. Should I attempt a similar project to get started? The request queue doesn't seem to offer that much...

Kamin Horvath
Fedora Ambassadors USA

On Apr 22, 2009, at 11:15 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

On 04/22/2009 05:33 PM, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Hi Craig,

I wanted to reach out to you and see how things are going with your
experience on the Fedora art team. Are you doing okay finding projects
to work on or do you need any guidance? let me know.

He tried a wallpaper:
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2009-April/msg00217.html but have not replied yet after a first round of feed-back... (maybe I was to harsh and unwelcoming?)

--- ---------------------------------------------------------------------
*From:* Craig Kempf
*Subject:* Hello

Hello,

My name is Craig Kempf and I am interested in contributing artwork to
this project, or any projects here. I've designed websites and web
graphics in the past, but in the past few years have been working
primarily as a graphic artist in the print field.

My interests are in such things as Hackergotchi, t-shirt design, sticker
design, web banners, icons, and definitely photo editing among other
things that may be fun and challenging.

Will be looking forward to hearing from you and working with you all.