Fedora 11 press kits

Hello,

I just put up a design request for Fedora 11 press kits from the
Marketing group. It's available on
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_11_press_kits

Basically a friend made the kits in Adobe InDesign CS4 and we'd like
them in a FOSS format. It's also not F11 compliant picture-wise,
consider the current models as proof of concepts...

I can provide the InDesign CS3 or CS4 source if needed...It would be
nice if someone could pick that up, I'm available for all questions.

Big thanks in advance

Steven Moix
Fedora Marketing