Re: Joining ArtTeam

On 04/22/2009 09:17 PM, Israel Rodríguez wrote:
Hello,

Hi,

I was talking with Máirín Duffy about join Fedora Artwork Team and she
said me that I could start with
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

Yeah, that is a good starting point.

I'm a Spanish Linux user who started with Fedora 7 and now I'm using
Fedora 10. I'm 17 years old but I'm involved with Linux user community.
Last year I "founded" a network of blogs which talk about Fedora: FBN
(http://fbn.homelinux.org and our planet:
http://fbn.homelinux.org/planet). Now we're writing a Fedora 10/11 user
guide in Spanish (on PDF).

Too bad the sites above are unreachable for me... probably some ports blocked at your residential ISP or something like that.

I think I will start with any request of
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService (probably, the
Aleyoop icon)

And don't forget to subscribe to this list if you want your messages to go unmoderated and if you want to receive the replies.