Re: 4Flags (from DesignService)

On 04/23/2009 04:14 PM, Israel Rodríguez wrote:
OK, I contacted with the requester and he liked this. About your
observation:
- Yes, are available, then I link it.

Sure, please put them on the wiki when you can.

- ok
- Yes I used the same photo, then I write it credits (the requester ask
me if I can do some variations with the lions, to use this in next
releases, and I will do it.

OK. We are not sure about what's the best  way to credit in such cases, but

- If Art team want it, I delete the gradients (or I make them smoother)

Again, not sure, I opened this for debate to see what the others think.

ok?

Cool!