Re: Fedora 10 T-Shirt LATAM (Design Service)

On 04/23/2009 05:51 PM, Nicu Buculei wrote:
On 04/23/2009 05:32 PM, danyikki aol com wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

I designed a model of T-shirt for Art-Work Design Service.

https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/File:T-Shirt_LATAM.svg

I think it could use the MgOpen-Modata font for the "10" on the back
side (is the release number needed anyway?)

Forget about that, I see you used the correct font and is our MediaWiki not showing the correct font in the SVG preview... (maybe we should ask the infrastructure guys to put MgOpen fonts on the server?)

Also, for better readability and according with the Usage Guidelines, it
may be better to make the logotype on the front side white:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Logo/UsageGuidelines#Reversing_Logotype_Color_to_White