Re: configuring wacom tablet with LinuxWacom

On 04/24/2009 04:45 PM, Israel Rodríguez Alonso wrote:
Tablet working noooow!! :) I just removed wacom drivers, I installed
linuxwacom packages from rawhide, and now my tablet is working (I hope
it continue well)

It worked directly or you had to edit xorg.conf? ...maybe I will clean the dust from my own and give it a try :D