F11 Sleeve design

Hi all,

I wanted to bring this up since it affects my ability to order and
deliver F11 media to ambassadors and community members.

According to John Poelstra's task list for the Fedora Art team [1], we
should be starting the design for the Sleeves and disc labels. Here's
the information:

Create DVD/CD label and sleeve artwork  	Start: Tue 2009-04-28  	Due:
Tue 2009-05-12  	Duration: 14days

So with that, I'd like to get the conversation started and see what we
want to do for the sleeves, design wise.

Cheers,

Clint

1 -http://poelstra.fedorapeople.org/schedules/f-11/f-11-art-tasks.html