Fedora Bangladesh Logo

Hi,
I am a Fedora Ambassador for Bangladesh. Also I am working as team leader of Fedora Bangladesh (Fedora local community team for Bangladesh). I already have took permission to use the trademark logo. And I have made a logo for our local community to use on our websites, banner etc. I tried to follow our logo usage guidelines. However, let me know, if anything is wrong with the logo. Or you can help me create the logo for our community.
Thank you.

--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² and rapid innovation

Joe E. Lewis  - "I distrust camels, and anyone else who can go a week without a drink."