Wallpaper direction is great

On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 10:06:00AM -0800, Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> > can we have the Greek columns under a starry sky, linking ancient Greece with their knowledge of astronomy and also 2009 international year of astronomy.
>
> I like this idea. At the very least we can have stars in the sky for
> the night hours of the background animation.

+1

Also, I really love the results of your wallpaper survey and how that
has influenced the artwork this time.  I hadn't realized it, but I'm
definitely of the class that likes a landscape/view in to a bigger,
deeper place.  The mock-ups so far are exciting.

- Karsten
http://quaid.fedorapeople.org
AD0E0C41