Re: Fedora Bangladesh Logo

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:

Ups, my bad, I should have not let such a large attachment in, my bad...

Angel, when you send such a logo for preview, you can safely use a smaller resolution, not a huge image. You can also send a vector version.

Other than that, no much to talk about it, it is just the the Fedora logo with the word "bangladesh" below it... I think I would try to use another shade of blue, one of the two blues used in the logo, maybe make the width of the "bangladesh" word the same as the width of the bubble and increase the thickness of the font by adding  a stroke in the same blue color as the text body.

Hi,
I apologies for sending such a large attachment.

Now it will be very helpful if you can please help me create the logo, the way you explained it. I hope you have already understood, I am not good at art.
Thank you.

--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- FreedomĀ² and rapid innovation

Lucille Ball  - "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat slowly, and lie about your age."