Fedora Bangladesh Logo

Ashiqur Rahman Angel angel at linux.org.bd
Fri Feb 6 16:01:46 UTC 2009

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 9:07 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro>wrote:

> Ups, my bad, I should have not let such a large attachment in, my bad...
>
> Angel, when you send such a logo for preview, you can safely use a smaller
> resolution, not a huge image. You can also send a vector version.
>
> Other than that, no much to talk about it, it is just the the Fedora logo
> with the word "bangladesh" below it... I think I would try to use another
> shade of blue, one of the two blues used in the logo, maybe make the width
> of the "bangladesh" word the same as the width of the bubble and increase
> the thickness of the font by adding  a stroke in the same blue color as the
> text body.
>
> --
> nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro :: http://nicubunu.blogspot.com/
> photography: http://photoblog.nicubunu.ro/
> my Fedora stuff: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/

Hi,
I apologies for sending such a large attachment.

Now it will be very helpful if you can please help me create the logo, the
way you explained it. I hope you have already understood, I am not good at
art.
Thank you.

--
Angel
GPG key: 0x34001F46

Fedora -- Freedom² and rapid innovation

Lucille Ball  - "The secret of staying young is to live honestly, eat
slowly, and lie about your age."