Re: More Greek Wallpaper

Charlie Brej wrote:

On the plymouth front, I am likely to be a bit busier at work this release than the F10 one, so I would really appreciate some of ideas as to what people would like during the system boot. The possibilities are pretty much limitless but it would be a good thing to conserve the CPU and keep the number and size of images included in the initrd to a minimum. Take a look at some examples from last year [1-3]. Moving images around like in [1] is trivial, while things like the solar flares in [2] and [3] are a lot harder so I won't be able to create too many mockups of these.

My option is for something clean and simple, not much moving beside a progress bar.