Hey

Hey Guys / Gals,
  My name is Keiran Smith. I am interested in digital art and I like doing a Little Photography here and there. I am fairly skilled in Photoshop and The GIMP. But I love to code :).

  Hope I can help you guys out with artwork for fedora :)

--
Keiran Smith
- Fedora Ambassador / BugZapper - <affix fedoraproject org>