Re: hello

On Tue, 2009-02-17 at 17:04 +0100, Thomas Kole wrote:
> I think africa would be a great style, imagine, zebras, giraffes, lions,
> a sunset and trees...
> What do you think?

Hi Thomas,

we decided that the theme would be Greece, preferably combination of
landscape, grapes, olive trees, ancient temples, etc. You can work on it
if you want. I've did a quick proof-of-concept sketch in inkscape [1]
while Mo put together nice big picture of landscape [2] which might be
used as abase for further development. It looks we'll go with a photo
manipulation / collage this time. Your gimp skills might come handy in
this. :-) Just find suitable (they need to have appropriate license so
that it's legal to reuse it and freely distribute it) images a put the
together, if you have an idea :-)

Martin