Re: Hey

Thanks for the welcome :)

I will work on something now and put in a request to join the art team

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 11:53 AM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
Keiran Smith wrote:
Hey Guys / Gals,

Hi and welcom,

 My name is Keiran Smith. I am interested in digital art and I like doing a Little Photography here and there. I am fairly skilled in Photoshop and The GIMP. But I love to code :).

If you are looking for something to work on, we have an incoming queue with requests from various teams or persons inside Fedora: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService

 Hope I can help you guys out with artwork for fedora :)