Re: F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

Paolo Leoni wrote:
This is a very simple mockup for F11 wallpaper (day/night version):

http://pleoni.altervista.org/f11-wallpaper-day_mockup.jpg
http://pleoni.altervista.org/f11-wallpaper-night_mockup.jpg

It's a simple modification of the "world chart" posted on the wiki.

It could be usable?
issue #1: the day version is too enlighted for the desktop.

Just decrease the saturation and it may be better. I found the night version a bit too dark.

issue #2: how to get blue on this wallpaper?

I struggled with the same problem when trying a "steampunk" concept for 10 (quite a lot similar with this map).