Re: F11 wallpaper mockup proposal

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Paolo Leoni wrote:
This is a very simple mockup for F11 wallpaper (day/night version):

http://pleoni.altervista.org/f11-wallpaper-day_mockup.jpg
http://pleoni.altervista.org/f11-wallpaper-night_mockup.jpg

It's a simple modification of the "world chart" posted on the wiki.

It could be usable?
issue #1: the day version is too enlighted for the desktop.

Just decrease the saturation and it may be better.

Duh! Sometime I should use more words... I think is preferable to have a more desaturated look, this is supposed to be *old paper*, with the colors washed-down (desaturated).